Thank you for your interest in working at Know History! At this time we don't have any positions available on our team, however, we are always keen to hear from people who are:
- Passionate and trained in Canadian and/or Indigenous history, or a similar area of study/experience,
- Resourceful quick learners who can figure things out and offer creative solutions,
- Always learning and display a commitment to questioning, learning, and sharing knowledge,
- Honest and ethical to ensure we're finding and presenting the facts as they are,
- Caring, we show empathy and respect for each other, our clients, and the communities we serve.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be considered for any future opportunities, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will be in touch if a position becomes available that matches your skills and experiences.
Are you an Indigenous historian, researcher, or storyteller? Please head over to the Know Indigenous History Careers Page to find out more about working with us!
Know History is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strongly encourages applications from Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, members of racialized communities, people with disabilities, and people of any sexual orientation or gender identity and expression. If you require assistance or accommodation at any point in the application process, please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org.