We believe that what sets Know History apart is our passion for the past. For us, history isn’t just a job – it’s what we’ve always wanted to do! We're looking for people who are:
- Passionate and trained in Canadian and/or Indigenous history or a similar area of study/experience,
- Resourceful quick learners who can figure things out and offer creative solutions,
- Always learning and displaying a commitment to questioning and sharing knowledge,
- Honest and ethical to ensure we're finding and presenting the facts as they are,
- Caring, showing empathy and respect for each other, our clients, and the communities we serve.
If this sounds like you, check out our current opportunities below for more information. Don't see a position that's the right fit? We would still love to hear from you for future opportunities! Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Are you an Indigenous historian, researcher, or storyteller? Please head over to the Know Indigenous History Careers Page to find out more about working with us!
Know History is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strongly encourages applications from Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, members of racialized communities, people with disabilities, and people of any sexual orientation or gender identity and expression. If you require assistance or accommodation at any point in the application process, please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org.