Know History is a Canadian firm that provides historical research services to Indigenous peoples, government bodies, corporations, and museums. With exciting new research projects starting we are looking to expand our research team.
- Experience writing a variety of reports including litigation-related research reports, reports for Specific Claims, Comprehensive Claims, as well as Statements of Facts, Expert witness, and rebuttal reports.
- Five plus years of archival research experience
- Demonstrated experience conducting archival research on multiple projects with a focus on Government/Indigenous relations.
- Experience managing small to medium size teams of various experience levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience and a high level of comfort using Microsoft Office
This is a full-time, salaried position starting at $80,000. Know History offers a very attractive compensation package with 4 weeks of vacation and benefits. Know History offers a flexible work environment and prides itself on its commitment to staff well-being. Due to the nature of the role and current safety measures in place for COVID-19, this position is remote but the option to work in either the Calgary or Ottawa offices is a future possibility.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining Know History’s team, please submit your CV (2 pages max) and a writing sample to email@example.com. Only candidates who meet the criteria outlined in this advertisement will be selected for an interview. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected will be contacted.
Know History is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strongly encourages applications from Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, members of racialized communities, people with disabilities, and people of any sexual orientation or gender identity and expression. If you require assistance or accommodation at any point in the application process, please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-700-8677.